If you’re like a lot of families and you have been housebound for the past few months while coronavirus has closed schools or closed your office, we have tips for choosing a swimming pool contractor. Many people have been having swimming pools constructed because they are home so often and because they need to do something to break up the monotony.
The swimming pool contractors from Bella Blue Pools in Toledo, Ohio have seen their calendars full with families who want new pools because the only vacation they’ve had are staycations and a pool is a great staycation option. We have been working during the entire coronavirus shut down because pool contractors were deemed essential service providers. We can help you plan your pool project or clean and service your pool all while practicing social distancing to keep your family and our staff safe.
If you have already had a family pool and even though you have free time on your hands — and many of us have! — you may still prefer to swim instead of clean the pool. Handing the pool service and maintenance tasks over to a professional doesn’t have to be costly (in fact you may save money) or stressful.
Tips for choosing a swimming pool contractor
Here are a few questions to ask and items to consider if you’re going to hire a pool service contractor.
- What is their level of experience and what training do they have?
- How often will you need the pool cleaned ? A pool pro can help you determine that.
- How healthy and operational is your equipment? Does it need to be repaired or replaced? Which is most cost effective?
- If you need after-hours or weekend emergency pool care? If so, is that included in the pool service contract?
- Talk to references from current and former clients of the pool contractor you’re talking with.
- Talk with more than one contractor and gather at least a few estimates so you know you’re getting the best price and options for service
- Ask what maintenance tasks you should do between service visits to keep the pool as clean as possible.
Whether you’re new to pool maintenance and upkeep or if you simply don’t want to keep up with storing chemicals and having to invest in large quantities of chemicals, give us a call and let’s talk about your pool maintenance requirements and we can give you an estimate for service.