The swimming pool contractors from Bella Blue Pools, experienced fiberglass swimming pools, understand the many benefits of a fiberglass swimming pool for their customers. There are other construction materials for swimming pools that include concrete aka gunite or a vinyl liner pool. Whether you ultimately choose a fiberglass swimming pool is a decision only you can make for your family, but we believe if you choose fiberglass, you’ll be happy with your pool for decades to come.
- Fiberglass pools have longevity. This pool construction material has been around since the mid-1950s and was built on the concept of fiberglass boats. It’s been said that the first fiberglass swimming pool ever built is still in existence today!
- A fiberglass pool is made in the factory and delivered to your home in one piece. There are no seams to worry about.
- The pool will be delivered and placed into an excavated area in your backyard. Your pool contractor will hook up the plumbing and electricity before filling the pool.
- The area will be backfilled with sand and leveled before the pool is filled.
- Once the pool has been filled, the decking and/or patio will be installed and the pool will be filled.
- A fiberglass pool project can be completed in a matter of weeks.
- Fiberglass pools don’t ever require patching.
- It’s easier to keep the water in a fiberglass swimming pool maintained than it is with other pool material types — because the fiberglass is not porous. A fiberglass doesn’t require as many chemicals to keep the water bacteria-free as other construction materials.
If you’re still not sure if a fiberglass swimming pool is the best option for you and your family, give us a call and let’s sit down and talk about your various swimming pool options. We believe that fiberglass is the best because they are quicker to contruct, aren’t prone to leaks, are long-lasting and durable, use fewer chemicals and typiecally cost less money to operate than other pools do.
Isn’t it time your family had its own swimming pool to enjoy?